Here's what I am currently experiencing physically with any associated pain (0=none, 10=extreme), and what I'm doing to deal with it (starting with what I listed last health check):
- mild subluxated right shoulder = gone!
- bursitis in my left hip (0-5), 10 days of twice-daily Aleve to reduce inflammation and trying not to sleep on that side
- lax left ankle = mostly gone
- tight jaw = more relaxed, mouth guard at night
- arrhythmia and tachycardia (0 pain, but unsettling), wait it out. I had a few more epsiodes of this, but haven't had any in the past week
- ocular migraine (0), wait it out, eliminate ALL caffeine from my diet. This was the first time I had ever experienced this, and it happened 3 times in one week. Symptoms: I had mild nausea, visual hallucinations like colored stars and stripes and wobbly vision, but no pain. Each time lasted about 45 minutes and usually happened around 6pm. Very strange and disconcerting. Haven't had any in about 2 weeks.
- tiredness (0), trying to rest as much as I can while still completing all this preparation!
Mental health update:
I had a panic attack last week, but it was situational, which always makes them a little less scary because I at least understand why my body is going into overdrive, even if it's disproportionate to the trigger. In general, I have been extremely happy: the kickstarter went better than expected, everything keeps falling into place, and so many people are supportive of this project. I noticed my face relaxing like it hasn't relaxed in I-don't-know-how-long, allowing me to smile a full, un-forced smile. It feels like a long-lost but familiar and marvelous countenance. I am tucking away this relaxed muscle memory, and hoping I can better access it from now on.